Sunlite 70318 LED Dusk To Dawn A19 Light Bulb, 9 Watts (60W Equivalent), 800 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Non Dimmable, Automatic Outdoor Photocell Sensor, Front Porch, UL Listed, 3000K Warm White 1 Count
Upgrade to LED with these dusk to dawn A19, outdoor or indoor light bulbs with a medium base (E26). These photocell sensor bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent bulbs. They automatically turn on at night and off at during the day. At 9 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 60 watts bulb at a bright 800 lumen output. The annual energy cost is a low $1.08 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh). Long life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. They are UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. Protect your home even when you are not there, by illuminating the outside.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These A19 outdoor LED light bulbs are an energy-efficient replacement for incandescent and CFL bulbs. They have a medium (E26) base and remain cool to the touch even when lit. And unlike fluorescent bulbs, they are instant-on at full brightness
- DUSK TO DAWN – These bulbs have a photocell sensor. They automatically turn on at night and off at during the day. Ideal for front or back porch, garages, gardens, balconies, and any other place you need sensor lighting
- WARM WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 3000K these LED dusk to dawn lightbulbs put off a warm white comfortable light. At 9 watts, these standard light bulbs use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 60 watt bulb at a bright 800 lumen output. 80 CRI
- 15,000 LONG LIFE – Long-lasting LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness. Suitable for enclosed fixtures
- THE SAFER CHOICE – These bulbs are ideal for both residential and commercial use. These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They are UL Listed for damp Location use