Sunlite 80350 LED B11 Torpedo Tip Chandelier Light Bulb, 4.5 Watts (40W Equivalent), 300 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Dimmable Energy Star and ETL Certified, 2700K Warm White, Frosted, 1 Pack
Sunlite LED torpedo tip B11 bulbs are designed to give you up to 25,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These dimmable and energy efficient lamps provide the same output as a 40 watt bulb while only using 4.5 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $0.54 per bulb. (Based on $0.11/kWh) Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state and local rebates. And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness. The medium base (E26) and classic shape make them perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. ETL Listed. Ideal for both residential and commercial use.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, bullet tip bulbs use only 4.5 watts of electricity but are equal to a 40 watt incandescent bulb. LED bulbs are cooler to the touch than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit.
- CLASSIC SHAPE – These frosted, blunt tip B11 bulbs with medium base (E26) have a classic shape. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing design.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 2700K. Soft 300 lumen output. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80
- LONG LIFE BULBS – Long life LED technology saves energy and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. With an average life of 25,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 22.8 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0.54 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED AND ETL LISTED – Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state and local rebates. They are also ETL Listed. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.