Sunlite 80473-SU LED Torpedo Tip B11 Chandelier Light Bulb, 7 Watts (60W Equivalent), 500 Lumens, Medium Base (E26), Dimmable, Energy Star, 2700K – Warm White, 1 Pack, Frosted
Sunlite LED torpedo tip B11 bulbs are designed to give you up to 25,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These dimmable and energy efficient lamps provide the same output as a 60 watt bulb while only using 7 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $0.84 per bulb. (Based on $0.11/kWh) Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state and local rebates. And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness. The medium base (E26) and classic shape make them perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. UL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial use.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, torpedo tip bulbs use only 7 watts of electricity but are equal to a 60 watt incandescent bulb. LED bulbs are cooler to the touch than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit.
- CLASSIC SHAPE – These frosted, torpedo tip B11 bulbs with medium base (E26) have a classic shape. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing design.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 2700K. Bright 500 lumen output. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80.
- LONG LIFE BULBS – Long life LED technology saves energy and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. With an average life of 25,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 22.8 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0.84 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED AND UL LISTED – Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state and local rebates. They are also UL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.