Sunlite 80867 LED Metal Halide, HPS, HID High Bay Replacement Light Bulb, 75 Watts (150W Equivalent) 9000 Lumen, Mogul (E39) Base, 120-277 Volts, Non Dimmable, UL Listed, 5000K Super White, 1 Pack
Sunlite LED High Bay bulbs are the perfect replacement for metal halide, mercury vapor, and high/low pressure sodium bulbs in high bay fixtures. These bulbs are instant on at full brightness with no warmup time. Each bulb gives off a bright 9000 lumen at 5000K Super White color temperature. Provides as much light as a 150 watt bulb while only using 75 watts of electricity. With a 50,000 hour lifespan these bulbs will provide significant savings in electricity over their lifetime and require less maintenance for hard to reach fixtures. Ideal for warehouses, garages, workshops, barns, retail stores, gyms and other commercial/industrial applications. UL Listed for Damp Location Installation. They have a mogul (E39) base and a wide flood 120 degree beam spread.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Our Sunlite LED High Bay bulbs are the perfect replacement for metal halide, mercury vapor, and high/low pressure sodium bulbs in high bay fixtures. They are instant on at full brightness with no warmup time
- DLC Certified – These bulbs are DLC certified for energy efficiency, at 9000 lumens this high bay replacement led gives out as much light as a 150 watt bulb while only using 75 watts of electricity! Estimated yearly energy cost is a low $9.03. (Based on 3 hours/day use at $0.11/kWh)
- LONG LIFE – With a 50000 hour lifespan these led light bulbs Replace Metal Halide, HPS and HID lamps and will provide significant savings in electricity over their lifetime it will also require you to replace hard to reach bulbs less often
- UL LISTED – These bulbs are UL Listed for Damp Location installations. Our high bay retrofits are multi-volt they can use 120-277 volts of electricity and have a mogul (E39) base
- BALLAST BYPASS REQUIRED – These LED bulbs do not require a ballast. You must bypass the ballast in all fixtures before installing these bulbs. Simple instructions can be found online or consult an electrician for more information