Sunlite 80894-SU LED ST19 Filament Style Edison Light Bulb 6 Watts (40W Equivalent), 450 Lumens, Medium Base (E26), Dimmable, UL Listed, 1 Pack 2200K – Warm White
These Antique LED ST19 shape light bulbs with a medium screw base (E26) are dimmable an energy-efficient, making them an excellent replacement for incandescent bulbs. At 6 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 40 watts bulb at a bright 450-lumen output. Long-life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service, flicker-free and instant-on at full brightness, unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. These bulbs are UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These Vintage Dimmable bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With an ST19 shape and medium (E26) base, these Edison style light bulbs can be used to upgrade any modern fixture or lamp in your home or business that brings an antique aesthetic. They remain cool to the touch even when in use.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – At 6 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 40 watt bulb at a bright 450 lumens output. The estimated yearly energy cost is $0.75 per bulb based on 3 hours use per day at an average of $0.11/kWh.
- LONG LIFE – Long lasting LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs.
- AMBER COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 2200K these Edison bulbs put off a comfortable warm white glow. Ideal for bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and any place you want to set a casual mood. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 85.
- ECO FRIENDLY – These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are UL Listed for Damp Location use.