Sunlite 88465 4-Inch LED Retrofit Light Engine, 17 Watts (75 Equivalent), 25,000 Hour Life Span, Dimmable, 90 CRI, Commercial Grade, Energy Star Certified, UL Listed
Sunlite’s LED light engines allow you to convert your existing light fixtures into state of the art LED fixtures. Take advantage of their high lumen output and energy saving LEDs while producing an even light spread. The Sunlite LED light engines are suitable for most fixtures and are available in a wide range of sizes and color temperatures. As these are universal light engines designed to work with a wide variety of fixtures there may be some small modifications and wire splicing required to install. UL Listed for safety and quality.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Keep your existing decorative fixtures and upgrade to energy efficient LED technology. Simple wiring for easy installation. These LED modules can be mounted with center threaded screw type fixtures or directly to flat fixture bases with mounting screws. Commercial grade with a heavy duty metal base. Can also be used to replace fluorescent Circline bulbs. (Ballast bypass required)
- 4000K COOL WHITE – This panel puts out a bright 1150 lumens in a 4000K Cool White color temperature. High color rendering index (90 CRI). Installing these Energy Star Certified panels in your fixtures may qualify you for state or local rebates.
- DIMMABLE LED – These LED retrofit panels can be dimmed when installed with a Forward Phase (Triac or Incandescent) dimmer.
- LONG LIFESPAN – Long 25,000 hour lifespan for years of reliable service. Suitable for use in most ceiling fixtures including ceiling fans. Don’t throw out your favorite LED fixtures. Replace burned out LED panels with a Sunlite LED light engine.
- UL LISTED – UL Listed for safety and quality. As these are universal light engines designed to work with a wide variety of fixtures there may be some small modifications and wire splicing required to install. Measures 4.4 in. Wide X 4.4 in. Deep X 0.62 in. High. Includes mounting hardware and instructions.