Sunlite 80438 LED PAR16 Short Neck Recessed Flood Light Bulb 6-Watt, (50W Halogen Replacement), 500 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Dimmable, 90 CRI, ETL Listed, Title 20 Compliant, 1 Count, 3000K Warm White
From the moment you switch on our PAR16 short neck led bulbs, they will produce a flicker-free dimmable light. These bulbs are the perfect option for setting the tone in your living room, kitchen, or bedroom. With these PAR16 led bulbs, you will save up to 75% on your annual energy bill, instantly providing you with substantial savings. They have a lifespan of 25,000 hours and will reduce the hassle of replacing difficult-to-reach bulbs. Sunlite features the highest quality bulbs and fixtures designed to meet your home, office, or workplace needs. We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service, expertise, and durable products. Our led PAR16 light bulbs are a worry-free choice, backed by our 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent bulbs with energy-efficient led technology. Please shop with confidence as our PAR16 short neck led bulbs are backed by a 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Featuring a 35° beam angle, each bulb puts out a bright 500 lumens of light while only using 6 watts of electricity. Annual yearly energy costs are a low $0.72 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11/kWh)
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable, warm white light at 3000K. Ideal for recessed lighting, track lighting, and other fixtures with a medium (E26) Base. High Color Rendering Index rating of 90 for more vivid and true colors
- LONG LIFE – With a life span of up to 25,000 hours, you will replace difficult-to-access bulbs less often. You will save maintenance costs and save energy at the same time
- ETL LISTED – These LED bulbs are ETL Listed and tested to meet their rigorous safety standards. Unlike incandescent bulbs, they contain no harmful chemicals and do not require special handling or disposal; these LED light bulbs meet California’s Title 20 criteria