Sunlite 80447 LED Filament CA11 Flame Tip Chandelier Light Bulb, 4 Watts (40W Equivalent) 320 Lumens, Candelabra (E12) Base, Dimmable, Clear Glass Edison, UL Listed, 1800K Candlelight, 1 Count
Sunlite filament chandelier bulbs are extremely energy efficient and will greatly reduce your energy costs. These bulbs can last up to 15,000 hours making them virtually maintenance free. These edison bulbs contain no mercury elements and do not release any hazardous gasses. This 120 Volts, 4 watt 40W Replacement, chandelier bulb features a candelabra (E12) base, which produces a comfortable warm 1800 kelvin candle light at 320 lumens and can fit right into your highly retro stylized room, a modern backdrop, as well as any lighting design project. It delivers a warm glow that creates an ambiance that sets a welcoming tone in any setting. These lights have smooth dimming range, it should give you perfect ambiance light just like the original incandescent it replaces.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent chandelier bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, antique Flame tip bulbs use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 40 watt bulb at a 320 lumen output
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE – This vintage looking, clear glass Flame tip bulbs with standard candelabra base (E12) feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Delivers a warm candlelight glow and creates an ambience that sets a welcoming tone. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm candle light at 1800K. Pleasant 320 lumen output. Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80. Tested compatible dimmers: LUTRON-DVELV-300P LUTRON-MAELV-600, LUTRON-SELV-300P
- LONG LIFE BULBS -Long life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. These bulbs will last up to 13.7 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0.48 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh)
- A SAFER CHOICE – These LED Edison chandelier bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are also UL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for residential and commercial applications