Sunlite 80449 LED Filament CA11 Flame Tip Chandelier Light Bulb, 4 Watts (40W Equivalent), Medium E26 Base, Clear Glass, Dimmable, 1800K Candle-Light
Sunlite LED Filament Vintage filament chandelier bulbs are extremely energy efficient and will greatly reduce your energy costs. These bulbs can last up to 15,000 hours making them virtually maintenance free. These tiny bulbs contain no mercury elements and do not release any hazardous gasses so there is no need to worry in case a bulb breaks and no need for any special recycling as with competing bulbs. With their high efficiency, Sunlite’s Vintage chandelier squirrel bulbs low wattage usage does not mean you lose out on brightness. This 120 Volts, 4 watt 40W Replacement, chandelier bulb features a medium (E26) base, which produces a comfortable 1800K candle light at 320 lumens and can fit right into your highly retro stylized room, a modern backdrop, as well as any lighting design project. These lights have smooth dimming range, it should give you perfect ambiance light just like the original tungsten incandescent it replaces.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent chandelier bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, antique looking, flame tip bulbs use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 40-watt bulb at a 320-lumen output.
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE – These vintage, clear glass flame tip bulbs with standard medium base (E26) feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Delivers a warm glow and creates an ambience that sets a welcoming tone. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable light at 1800K. Bright 320 lumen output. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 83.
- LONG LIFE BULBS -Long life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. These bulbs will last up to 13.7 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0.48 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- A SAFER CHOICE – These LED Edison chandelier bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are also ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.