Sunlite 80818-SU LED G9 Light Bulb 4 Watts (60W Equivalent), 500 Lumens, Bi Pin Base, UL Listed, 3000K- Warm White, 1 Pack
The Sunlite’s LED G9 Llight bulb is the perfect source of light for any compatible daily home lighting, chandeliers, ceiling fan, bedroom, kitchen, dining room, pendant lights, and other compatible fixtures. Producing a powerful beam of light at a fraction of energy cost of a traditional incandescent bulb while being safer than your typical fluorescent lamp. Sunlite’s G9 light bulb offers 15000 hours of lighting which is far greater when you compare it to any other lighting source. Fewer replacements mean lower maintenance and substantial savings. LED bulbs use 75% less energy than an incandescent bulb and lasts 25 times longer than a traditional bulb. Sunlite features high quality light bulbs and fixtures designed to meet the needs of your home, office or workplace. We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service, expertise and high-quality products. Our LED G9 Light bulbs are a safety choice, they are UL Listed for Damp Location use.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Replace inefficient incandescent bulbs with energy saving LED bulbs. These G9 light bulb got you covered. These bulbs are ideal for many applications such as pendant lights, chandeliers, ceiling fan, bedroom, kitchen, dining room fixtures, and so much more!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Get the same output as a 60 Watts Bulb while only using 4 watts of electricity, which makes you save a significant amount on your energy bill. The LED bulb costs only 0.48 per year to operate.
- LONG LIFE: This LED light bulb has an operational lifetime expectation of up to 15,000 hours before needing to be replaced. That’s 22.8 years of use! (based on a 3-hour day)
- WARM WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE: With a color temperature of 3000K the LED G9 Light bulb emits a warm white light, generating a comfortable atmosphere in every room of your home. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80 and 320-degree beam angle.
- A SAFER CHOICE These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. These lamps are UL Listed for Damp Location use.