Sunlite 80939-SU LED A19 Light Bulbs, 14 Watts (100W Equivalent), 1500 Lumens, Medium Base (E26), Non-Dimmable, UL Listed, 65K – Daylight 3 Pack
Upgrade to LED with these standard A19 shape household light bulbs with a medium base (E26). These non-dimmable bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent bulbs. At 14 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 100 watt bulb at a bright 1500 lumen output. Long life LED technology means up to 11,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. They are UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These non-dimmable bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a common A19 shape and medium (E26) base they can be used to upgrade any standard fixture or lamp in your home or business. They remain cool to the touch even when in use.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – At 14 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 100 watt bulb at a super bright 1500 lumen output. The estimated yearly energy cost is $1.69 per bulb based on 3 hours use per day at an average of $0.11/kWh.
- LONG LASTING – Long life LED technology means up to 11,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs.
- DAYLIGHT COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 6500K these high lumen bulbs put off a cool simulated daylight color temperature. Ideal for utility rooms, task lighting, security lighting, large spaces, or any place where bright lighting is needed. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80 and 200 degree beam angle.
- ECO FRIENDLY – These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. UL Listed for Damp Location use.