Sunlite 81106 LED Filament B11 Torpedo Chandelier Light Bulb, 5 Watts (60W Equivalent), 600 Lumens, Medium E26 Base, Dimmable, Clear Finish, UL Listed, 5000K Super White 1 Pack
Vintage, elegant design meets modern technology in this Edison Chandelier Light Bulb from Sunlite. The stylish torpedo tip is complete with its beautiful clear finish bulb which adds a decorative design to any chandelier, wall sconce or exposed light fixture. This dimmable light bulb only uses 5 Watts of electricity, while putting out 600 lumens of light (equal to a 60 watt light bulb). Integrated LED’s and 15,000 hour life span means replacing hard to reach bulbs less often. Enjoying reliable and maintenance-free service. UL listed safe for damp location installation.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent chandelier bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, antique looking, torpedo tip bulbs use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 60-watt bulb at a 600-lumen output.
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE – These vintage, clear glass torpedo tip bulbs with standard medium base (E26) feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Delivers a clean super white light at 5000K. Bright 660 lumen output.Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style.
- DIMMABLE – This edison style light bulb is dimmable and produces a super white light at 5000K. Bright 600 lumen output. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 80.
- LONG LIFE BULBS -Long life LED technology means up to 15,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. These bulbs will last up to 13.7 years. The annual energy cost is a low $0.60 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- A SAFER CHOICE – These LED Edison chandelier bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are also UL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.