Sunlite 81439 LED 90 CRI R20 Recessed Light Bulb, 8 Watts (50W Equivalent), 525 Lumens, Dimmable, Medium Base (E26), Wide 110° Beam Angle, Energy Star Certified, UL Listed, 4000K Cool White, 1 Count
Sunlite High CRI LED R20 dimmable reflector bulbs are designed to give you up to 25,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These Energy Star Certified lamps provide the same output as a 50 watt bulb while only using 8 watts of energy. And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch and instant-on at full brightness with no warm up time. The medium (E26) base means they will fit in standard recessed lighting, track lighting, and many other fixtures. UL Listed for damp location installation.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old incandescent and halogen bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable bulbs with standard R20/R20 reflector shape use only 8 watts of electricity but are equal to a 50-watt incandescent bulb. 525 lumen output.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 3000K. Ideal for recessed lighting, track lighting, and other fixtures with a medium (E26) base. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 90 for more vivid and true colors. 110-degree beam angle.
- LONG LIFE – With LED technology you save cost and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. With an average life of 25,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 22.8 years.
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – The annual energy operating cost is a low $0.96 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh). That is an 84% electricity savings over incandescent bulbs. Plus, they are Energy Star Certified so installing these bulbs may qualify you for state and local energy rebates.
- A SAFER CHOICE – Made of shatter-proof plastic, these reflector bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are UL Listed for damp location installation.