Sunlite 82038 LED 90 CRI G16 Globe Light Bulb, 5 Watts (40W Equivalent), Dimmable, Medium Base (E26), 350 Lumen, Energy Star, ETL Listed, Title-20 Compliant, 30K – Warm White, Clear, 6 Count
Sunlite High CRI LED G16 globe bulbs are an energy efficient decorative fixture. These dimmable bulbs put out at much light as a 40 watt bulb while only using 5 watts of electricity. Long 25, 000 hour life span means you’ll save money and replace difficult to reach bulbs less often. Warm white color temperature (3000K) with 350 lumen output. High color rendering index (CRI) of 90. Medium Base (E26) compatible with a variety of lamps and fixtures. Annual operating costs of 0. 60 a year based on 3 hours a day use at 0. 11/kWh. Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state or local rebates. ETL Listed for safety and quality. Bulb measures 2. 91 inches in overall height and 1. 93 inches in diameter. Title-20 Compliant.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Upgrade your lighting to LED technology with these High CRI LED G16 globe bulbs. These bulbs put out at much light as a 40 watt bulb while only using 5 watts of electricity. High color rendering index (CRI) of 90.
- DIMMABLE – These Medium Base (E26) bulbs are dimmable when installed in a lamp or fixture with dimming capabilities. Warm white color temperature (3000K) with 350 lumen output.
- LONG LIFE BULBS – With LED technology you save cost and the hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. With an average life of 25, 000 hours you’ll get years of reliable service. The annual energy cost is a low $0. 60 per bulb (based on 3 hours/day at $0. 11 per/kWh).
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state or local rebates. Ideal for residential and commercial use.
- ETL LISTED – They are ETL Listed for damp location installation. And LED technology means they are cool to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness. Bulb measures 2. 91 inches in overall height and 1. 93 inches in diameter.Title-20 Compliant.