Sunlite 82043-SU LED 90 CRI MR16 Reflector Light Bulb, 7 Watts (50W Equivalent), 120 Volts, 500 Lumens, Dimmable, Twist & Lock GU10 Base, Energy Star Certified, ETL Listed, 30K – Warm White 6 Pack
Sunlite High CRI LED MR16 dimmable reflector bulbs are designed to give you up to 25,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These Energy Star Certified lamps provide the same output as a 50 watt bulb while only using 7 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $0.84 per bulb. (Based on $.11/kWh) Wide 40° beam angle. And LED technology means they are cool to the touch and instant-on at full brightness with no warm up time. Twist & Lock GU10 base for use with track lighting, range hoods, and other 120 Volt GU10 fixtures. ETL Listed for damp location installation. Overall length is 2.11 inches, 1.97 inches in diameter.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Easily upgrade your old halogen bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These 120 volt dimmable bulbs use only 7 watts of electricity but are equal to a 50 watt halogen bulb. Yet unlike halogen bulbs they remain cool to the touch.
- DIMMABLE – Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 3000K. Ideal for track lighting, range hoods, and other fixtures with a twist & lock GU10 base. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 90 for more vivid and true colors. Wide 40 degree beam angle.
- LONG LIFE BULBS – With an average life of 25,000 hours these LED bulbs provide years of reliable service and save the cost and hassle of replacing hard to reach bulbs. When used for 3 hours per day the yearly energy cost is only $0.84. (Based on $0.11/kWh)
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – Installing these Energy Star Certified bulbs may qualify you for state and local energy rebates. Provides 500 lumens of light instantly with no warm up time needed. Mercury-free so there is no harmful hazardous waste. Standard MR16 reflector form factor. Overall length is 2.11 inches, 1.97 inches in diameter.
- ETL LISTED – These bulbs are ETL Listed for safety and quality. Ideal for both residential and commercial applications.