Sunlite 85409-SU LED Linear Dual Strip Light Fixture, 3850 Lumens, 48″ 30K – Warm White
Save energy with this Sunlite LED dual strip light. Using only 30 watts of energy this fixture puts out a 3850 lumen light at 3000K Warm White color temperature. Low annual operating cost of $3.61 based on 3 hours/day use at $0.11/kWh. And unlike fluorescent tubes, this fixture is safer because it contains no harmful chemicals and features a shatter-resistant light diffuser. Plus it’s instant on at 100% brightness with no warm up time. With multiple knockouts this flush mount fixture is easy to install and includes installation hardware. No bulbs or ballasts to replace and a 35,000 hour fixture life span make this the ideal maintenance-free lighting solution for many commercial and residential applications.
- UPGRADE TO LED – This classic design dual strip fixture has the latest LED technology inside. That means unlike fluorescent they are instant-on lighting at 100% brightness with no warm up. The output is a bright 3850 lumen light at 3000K Warm White color temperature with a CRI of 80.
- SAVE ENERGY – Efficient LED technology in this fixture uses only 30 watts of energy for a low annual operating cost of $3.61 based on 3 hours/day use at $0.11/kWh.
- MAINTENANCE FREE – This fixture features built in LEDs with no bulbs or ballasts to replace. A 35,000 hour life span means years of reliable, maintenance free service. Ideal for commercial and residential applications including stairways, hallways, offices, workshops, garages, closets, storage units, basements and as under cabinet lighting in kitchens, laundry rooms and work spaces.
- EASY TO INSTALL – These 24″ surface mount fixtures can be installed on walls or ceilings and are made for indoor use. Wiring instructions and junction box installation hardware is included. Multiple knockouts make installation even easier. Works with 120-277 volt service.
- SAFER BY DESIGN – With a white aluminum body and shatter-resistant light diffuser they are safer than fluorescent tube fixtures. Plus they contain no harmful chemicals and are DLC Listed for quality and efficiency.