Sunlite 87965 LED T8 Plug & Play Light Tube (Type A) 3 Ft, 10 Watt (F25T8 Fluorescent Replacement) 1450 Lm, Medium G13 Base, Dual End Connection, Ballast Compatible, 3000K Warm White, 10 Pack
Upgrade your T8 fluorescent bulbs with energy efficient LED plug and play bulbs, a direct replacement with no ballast bypass required. They are instant on at full brightness with no buzzing or flickering. With a life span of up to 50,000 hours you will be required to replace difficult to reach bulbs less often. You’ll save maintenance costs and save energy at the same time. Can be used for both commercial and residential locations. They are DLC & UL Listed and unlike fluorescent tubes, they contain no harmful chemicals and do not require special handling or disposal.
- UPGRADE TO LED – Replace your inefficient T8 fluorescent bulbs with energy saving LED bulbs from Sunlite. They are instant on at full brightness with no buzzing or flickering. Glass outer tubes prevent yellowing and bending over time. Our wide 300Â° beam angle with frosted shatter resistant glass gives you great light coverage. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 82
- PLUG AND PLAY – These bulbs are direct replacements for 3 foot T8 medium Bi-Pin base (G13) fluorescent tubes with no bypass required. For use with electronic ballasts only. You can find a complete list of compatible ballasts included in the pdf in this listing
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Each bulb puts out a bright 1450 lumens of light with a 3000K warm white color temperature while only using 10 watts of electricity. Annual energy costs are a low $1.20 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11/kWh)
- LONG LIFE – With a life span of up to 50,000 hours you’ll be required to replace difficult to access bulbs less often. You will save maintenance costs and save energy at the same time
- DLC AND UL LISTED – These LED bulbs are UL Listed and have been tested to meet their rigorous safety standards. They are also DLC listed for quality and efficiency. Unlike fluorescent tubes, our led tubes contain no harmful chemicals and do not require special handling or disposal