Sunlite 88234-SU LED A19 Standard Light Bulb, 6 Watts (40 Watt Equivalent), 450 Lumens, Medium Base (E26), Dimmable, UL Listed, Energy Star, 5000K Super White 1 Pack
Upgrade to LED with these standard A19 shape household light bulbs with a medium base (E26). These Dimmable bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for incandescent bulbs. At 6 watts, they use 86% less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 40 watts bulb at a 450-lumen output. Long life LED technology means up to 25,000 hours of reliable service that is flicker free and instant on at full brightness unlike compact fluorescent bulbs. They are Energy Star certified, and UL listed for damp location installation and contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals.
- UPGRADE TO LED – These dimmable household light bulbs are a direct replacement for incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. With a common A19 shape and medium (E26) base they can be used to upgrade any standard fixture or lamp in your home or business. They remain cool to the touch even when in use.
- SAVE ENERGY – Get the same light output of a 40 watt incandescent bulb while saving 86% on electricity. The annual energy cost is a low $0.66 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- LONG LIFE SPAN – With an average life span of 25,000 hours you’ll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. Perfect for any dimmable or non-dimmable fixture including wall sconces, ceiling lights, vanity lights, closet fixtures, table lamps, porch, and pole lights.
- SUPER WHITE COLOR TEMPERATURE – At 5000K these household lightbulbs put off a fresh white glow. Ideal for offices, commercial, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms and any place you want to set a cool mood. Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80 and a 220-degree beam angle.
- THE SAFER CHOICE – These bulbs contain no mercury or other harmful chemicals. They feature a long life so you replace them less often. More energy efficient than incandescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. They are Energy Star certified, and UL Listed for Damp Location use.