Sunlite 88350-SU LED Surface Mount Mini Downlight, 15 Watt, Dimmable, Brushed Nickel Finish, Energy Star Certified, 30K – Warm White
Energy efficient Sunlite LED ceiling fixtures are designed for years of maintenance-free service. These surface mount mini downlights have a slim and simplistic design with brushed nickel trim that fits perfectly into any modern setting. These easy to install, dimmable fixtures have energy efficient LED technology built-in so there are no bulbs to replace. Output is 1000 lumen with a 3000K warm white color temperature. They are Energy Star Certified and may qualify for state and local rebates. Ideal for closets, hallways, stairways, entryways, storage areas, basements, or anywhere downlight is needed. They are also ETL Listed for damp location installation. With a life span of up to 50,000 hours they are an ideal, no maintenance solution for both residential and commercial installations.
- STYLISH DESIGN – The simple and stylish design blends perfectly into any modern home or business installation. The durable steel body is finished in brushed nickel and houses a curved opaque acrylic lens for optimal light diffusion.
- DIMMABLE – When attached to a compatible dimmer switch the lighting output can be adjusted allowing you to set the mood accordingly. Will operate at full brightness when connected to a standard switch. Lighting temperature is 3000K warm white.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT LED TECHNOLOGY – Output is a bright, flicker-free 1000 lumen while only using 15 watts of energy. Annual operating costs are $1.81 based on 3 hours/day at $0.11/kWh. These fixtures are Energy Star Certified so they may qualify for state and local energy rebates for residential and commercial installations.
- LONG LIFE, NO MAINTENANCE – With a life span of up to 50,000 hours and built-in LEDs this fixture is a no maintenance lighting solution. No more climbing ladders to change bulbs in hard to reach fixtures.
- A SAFE CHOICE – These fixtures are ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for closets, hallways, stairways, entryways, storage areas, basements, or anywhere downlight is needed.