Sunlite 88299-SU LED PLD Horizontal Plug In Light Bulb 9 Watts (26W Equivalent), 1000 Lumens, 2 Pin (G24D) Base, Ballast Bypass CFL Replacement, UL Listed, 4000K- Cool White, 1 Pack
The Sunlite’s LED PLD Horizontal Plug in Light Bulb is the perfect source of light and replacement for 26-watt CLF bulbs. They are instant on at full brightness with no buzzing or flickering.
Sunlite’s LED PLD Horizontal Plug in Light Bulb offers 50.000 hours of energy efficient light means you’ll have to replace difficult to access bulbs less often. Makes commercial and residential fixtures virtually maintenance-free.
Sunlite features high quality light bulbs and fixtures designed to meet the needs of your home, office or workplace. We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service, expertise and high-quality products. Our LED PLD Horizontal Plug in Light Bulbs are a safety choice, they are UL Listed for Damp Location use.
- UPGRADE TO LED: Replace your 26-watt compact fluorescent PL bulbs with energy efficient 9-watt LED ballast bypass bulbs from Sunlite. They are instant on at full brightness with no buzzing or flickering. They feature a 2-Pin base (G24d) and a 270-degree beam angle that can be rotated at the base for optimal coverage.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: These 9-watt LED bulbs are direct replacements for 26-watt CFL bulb. Low annual operating costs of only $1.08. (Based on 3 Hours/Day at $0.11/kWh)
- LONG LIFE SPAN: Provides up to 50,000 hours of energy efficient light means you’ll have to replace difficult to access bulbs less often. Makes commercial and residential fixtures virtually maintenance-free.
- A SAFER CHOICE: Unlike CFL bulbs these LED lamps contain no hazardous chemicals. They work with your existing ballasts so no special wiring or modifications are needed. They are UL Listed for damp location installation.
- BALLAST BYPASS REQUIRED: These fluorescent replacement LED bulbs do not require a ballast. You must bypass the ballast in all fixtures before installing these bulbs. Simple instructions available online or consult an electrician for more information.